If you encounter inappropriate behaviour, seek help from the student welfare office or inform the coordinating teacher.
Sexual harassment may occur at least in the following ways:
- sexually suggestive gestures or facial expressions
- inappropriate sexual talk, lewd jokes and sexual comments or questions about someone’s body, clothing or private life
- inappropriate sexual content on social media channels
- WhatsApp, Snapchat or other such messages, text messages, e-mails, phone calls
- inappropriate touching or advances
- proposals or demands for sexual intercourse or other sex acts
- sexual offences, such as rape, attempted rape or sexual harassment.
Anyone can be the target or perpetrator of harassment. Sexual harassment can affect anyone. Harassment must not be tolerated. It must be addressed immediately, both at school and in your free time.