Using Skills Centre services
Do you need help writing a CV, looking for a job or finding your educational path? Come and join us at the Skills Centre!
OSKE, the Omnia Skills Centre provides services to immigrants in Espoo that increase their professional skills and promote employment.
OSKE is the right place for you, if you
- are over 18 years of age, live in Espoo and have a residence permit
- need support in identifying your skills
- want to strengthen your professional skills and working life skills
- need support in writing job applications and finding a job
- are ready for full-time study or work.
OSKE will give you
- a personal career counsellor and guidance in working life skills
- training and coaching
- support in Finnish language skills
- assistance in matters relating to Kela and the TE Office
- guidance and support for your coping.
OSKE employs 25 professionals in various fields. Throughout your client relationship, you will receive personal assistance and guidance from us.
How to proceed?
You can become a client of the Skills Centre through Employment Espoo. Contact your own personal coach at Employment Espoo services (espoo.fi) and agree on how to proceed.
Do you need advice in applying or want to know more about our services? Contact us!