School and student health services are not available at schools from 1 July to 1 August 2021
The centralised student health services location and the telephone service are closed from 12 July to 1 August 2021
Student health care appointments and counselling in the summer
- Call the nurse at your school
- Book an appointment online
- Our centralised telephone service, tel. 09 8166 1234, and TerkkariChat will be open Mon–Fri 9:00–13.00. (closed 12 July–1 August 2021)
What issues can the school nurse help with during the summer?
- stress, anxiety, symptoms of depression, restlessness and coping
- sexuality, birth control, puberty and relationships
- nutrition, sleep, exercise and substance abuse
- monitoring of growth and development
- health checks by a nurse
- preliminary health checks before call-ups
When to visit the health centre or my regular doctor?
Health centre services are used for sudden and long-term illnesses.
Where can I find up-to-date information about the coronavirus?
See the up-to-date corona instructions on Espoo.fi.