At Omnia you can study vocational upper secondary qualifications in:
- Vocational qualification in Business Management, Merkonomi in English
- Vocational qualification in Cleaning and Property Services, Site facilities operative
- Vocational qualification in Restaurant and Catering Services, Restaurant Cook
- Vocational qualification in Restaurant and Catering Services, Waiter/Waitress
- Vocational qualification in Social and Health Care, Practical nurse
Omnia accepts new students throughout the year through continuous admission. There are more than 20 upper secondary vocational qualifications available in Omnia in Finnish. There are specific language requirements for each qualification.
Vocational education in Finland is a route to working life and to higher education. It is open for everyone regardless of age and professional background.
Find out more in the continuous admission (video by The Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture).