Omnia, the Joint Authority of Education in Espoo Region, the Finnish Vocational Educational Research Association FiVERA and the City of Espoo invite researchers and experts involved in research and development projects concerning university of applied science education and vocational education to share and present the latest results of their work under the theme Quo Vadis, Vocational Education. This year, the themes criss-cross between working life professions in the future, changes in the economic life and the future of education.
The two-day Research Days event takes place in Espoo between Wednesday 28th March and Thursday 29th March 2018 on the Omnia campus (Kirkkokatu 16 A-B). The programme includes scientific expert lectures, research theme group sessions, a poster exhibition, a project marketplace presenting the development projects, panel discussion sessions and company visits. The evening programme will be organised in the Espoo Museum of Modern Art EMMA at WeeGee, in Tapiola.
Use the electronic link to submit your scientific presentation (abstract), poster presentation, development project presentation, idea for a panel discussion or any other presentation within the theme. Please submit your entries by 10 October 2018.
Expert working teams will review all presentations entered, after which the Research Days’ theme groups and their leaders, development project marketplace presentations, poster exhibition, panel discussions and other events will be announced and formed. Then, the overall programme of the Research Days will be confirmed.
To submit a research or development project:
- Fill in and submit the electronic form by 10 October 2018.
- Be concise; you may use max. 1,500 characters.
- The presentation may be in Finnish or English.
- Submit your presentations by 10 October 2018.
- Information on approval of the presentation and comments by the expert group by 26 October 2018.
- Theme groups and the nominated leaders by 31 October 2018.
- Confirmation of poster exhibition presentations by 26 October 2018.
- Confirmation of the development project marketplace presentations by 31 October 2018.
Please feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues, networks and organisations interested in the subject.