- 2015: Honorary award in the quality innovation compatition of Finnish Quality Association for Omnia's development service unit InnoOmnia for its long-term development and innovation for vocational education.
- 2013: National Quality Award of the Ministry of Education and Culture with special recognition for entrepreneurial learning. Read the press release (in Finnish).
- 2013: Konsta award for InnoOmnia for promoting innovation in learning. Read the news at the Finnish Inventors National Federation website (in Finnish)
- 2013: Membership in UNEVOC, a global community promoting excellence in vocational education and training. Read the news at the UNEVOC website. Read about Omnia's visit to UNESCO-UNEVOC.
- 2013: Omnia's effort to blend the world of work and vocational education and training were recognised in the WISE book Learning a Living: Radical Innovation in Education for Work.
- 2012: Omnia's international coordinator Maarit Saarenkylä was nominated as one of the thirteen ECVET experts in Finland.
- 2012: Honorable mention of European Language Label for Omnia's LLP TOI project Ready-Study-Go-Ahead!. Read more about the Language Label.
- 2012: Omnia hosted Creativity & Innovations in Handicrafts and Arts Leonardo da Vinci contact seminar together with the Finnish National Agency. The seminar was held in Espoo 9.-12.10.2012.
- InnoOmnia's mobile learning initiatives were showcased by VISIR, a network promoting micro innovation practices in the field of ICT for learning.
- 2012: Membership of the ETF good practice network developing indicators for entrepreneurship education, and in 2013 Omnia's achievements in innovating vocational education and training were disseminated as part of the Torino process. More information on the ETF website. Mervi Jansson's profile at the Torino Process Conference 2013 website.
- Since 2009 Omnia's mobility actions OmniaOnni and ExpertOnni have Leonardo da Vinci Cerification.
- 2008: European Language Label award to Omnia's language learning project (LLP) Ready Study Go! Linguistic cultural coaching in initial vocational education and training.