The Not Only Fair Play project aims to promote sport at school to achieve social inclusion and equal opportunities.
Its main activities are
- creating a transnational network of schools
- collecting best practice for promoting sport at school
- collecting success stories of students
- creating guidelines for promoting sport at school
- organising interesting sport events in the partner countries
Students and their parents or guardians as well as teachers and school personnel.
Kati Valtonen, Omnia
Coordination: Istituto Professionale di Stato Francesco Datini, Italia
Ten partners from nine countries
tel. +358 43 8243 209