• Course fees are determined based on the number of lessons and Open University credits. A lesson lasts 45 minutes.
• Depending on the course, we may also charge material and testing fees.
• In family courses, the course fee includes one adult and one child.
• If a student enrols on a course that lasts for a term or academic year when the course is halfway through, the student will receive a 50% discount on the course fee.
• If only one lesson is cancelled on a course that lasts for the whole term, you will not be entitled to reductions from the course fee or a compensation lesson.
• You will be charged €13 for the language test included in the YKI studies in Finnish if you pass the test.
Course payment via an online payment link
• The course fee is invoiced via an online payment link sent to the e-mail, which allows you to pay the course fee in your online bank. The payment link opens in the Ilmonet.fi online service and is redirected to the website of the Visma Pay payment forwarding service.
• If the student does not have an e-mail account or if the student does not pay through the online payment link, the invoice is sent to the student by post or as an e-invoice.
Terms of payment
• The online payment link is valid for 14 days from the date of the invoice.
• The payment term of a paper invoice or an e-invoice that arrives in your online bank is 21 days from the date of the invoice.
• In invoicing matters, contact our customer service by e-mail or telephone at tel. 020 692 333 Mon–Thu 1-3 pm.
• The invoice is sent once the course has started.
• Students under 18 years of age need an adult to pay their course invoice. We need the payer’s full personal information, including their personal identity code. Students who are minors can only be enrolled by the payer and only by telephone.
• If the payer is a company, we need the business ID, invoicing address and the information of the company’s contact person. This information must be provided during enrolment. The invoicing address cannot be changed afterwards.
• Unpaid invoices will be forwarded to a collection agency.