▪ The course fees are determined based on the number of lessons. Lessons are 45 minutes long unless stated otherwise in the course description.
▪ The invoice may include copy, material and testing fees.
▪ In family courses, the course fee includes one adult and one child.
▪ If you enrol for a course that lasts for a term or academic year halfway through, you will receive a 50% discount on the course fee. (The spring study guide already shows discounted course fees.)
▪ The course fee will not be refunded even if the student stops attending the course.
Course payment via an online payment link
• The Espoo Adult Education Centre has started invoicing courses via an online payment link. At the begining of year 2019 some of the students still receive invoice by post.
• The online payment link will be sent to your email and you can use it to pay your course fee in your online bank.
• Check that your email address is correct in the ilmonet.fi web service. You can also report changes in your contact information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you do not have an email address, the invoice will be sent to your home by post.
Terms of payment
▪ The term of payment of invoices is 21 days from the invoicing date.
▪ The term of payment of online payment links is 14 days from the invoicing date.
▪ An unpaid invoice will be transferred to a debt collection agency.
▪ An adult is required as the payer of the invoice for students under 18 years of age. We will need the contact information and personal identity number of the payer. Underage students can only be enrolled for courses by telephone.
▪ If the payer is a company, we will need the business ID, invoicing address and the information of the company’s contact person. This must be mentioned during enrolment. The invoicing address cannot be changed afterwards.