▪ The course fees are determined based on the number of lessons. Lessons are 45 minutes long unless stated otherwise in the course description.
▪ The invoice may include copy, material and testing fees.
▪ In family courses, the course fee includes one adult and one child.
▪ If you enrol for a course that lasts for a term or academic year halfway through, you will receive a 50% discount on the course fee. (The spring study guide already shows discounted course fees.)
▪ The course fee will not be refunded even if the student stops attending the course.
Terms of payment
▪ The invoice payment term is 21 days from the date of the invoice.
▪ You can contact us about invoicing at email@example.com or on +358 20 692 333 (Mon–Thu 1–3 pm).
▪ The invoice is sent after the course has begun.
▪ Persons under the age of 18 years can only be enrolled for courses by the payer and only by telephone. We need the payer’s full personal information, including their personal ID code.
▪ If the payer is a company, we need the business ID, invoicing address and the information of the company’s contact person. If the payer is a company, it must be mentioned during enrolment. The invoicing address cannot be changed afterwards.
▪ Unpaid invoices will be forwarded to a collection agency.