▪ Enrol online at ilmonet.fi or by telephone on +358 20 692 444 (Mon-Thu 12.30–3.30 pm.).
▪ Enrol for Open University courses at ilmonet.fi or by tel. +358 43 825 3078. You will find more specific enrolment times with the course information.
▪ Enrolment for Finnish language courses: see ilmonet.fi or the syllabus for Finnish language courses.
▪ Enrolment is binding.
▪ Our courses are intended for persons aged 16 years or older. Students under the age of 18 years can only be enrolled for courses by telephone.
▪ A place on the course is personal and cannot be transferred to another person.
Terms of cancellation
• You can cancel your enrolment free of charge no later than 10 days before the course is scheduled to start.
• For cancellations made 1–9 days before the course is scheduled to start, we will charge 50% of the course fee. However, OPH course fees will be charged in full.
• For cancellations made less than 24 hours before the course is scheduled to start, we will charge the full fee.
• For cooking courses, if you cancel less than 10 days before the course starts, you will be charged a material fee on top of the course fee.
• You cannot cancel by informing the course instructor.
• Failure to pay the course fee or attend lessons is not a cancellation.
• The course fee will not be refunded even if the student stops attending the course.
• If there are more than 10 days left before the course begins, you can cancel via the Ilmonet.fi online service or by contacting our customer service by phone or e-mail.
• If the course starts in less than 10 days, cancel by contacting our customer service by phone or e-mail. Mention "cancellation" in the subject field of the e-mail.
▪ Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 20 692 444 Mon–Thu at 12.30–3.30 pm.
Lesson cancellations and changes
• We reserve the right to change the teaching location, time and teacher. If necessary, the course implementation format can be converted into classroom, online or multiform instruction. Changing the course implementation format does not affect the price of the course.
• If a course is changed or cancelled, we will inform you by text message, e-mail or phone. The student is responsible for keeping the contact information provided to us up to date.
• Our customer service is closed at weekends, which is why information about course changes or cancellations may come with a delay.