Due to the COVID-19 situation we do not organise international visits nor mobilities in the year 2020.
We receive around 1000 staff members annually from several fields of study. Around 100 out of all Omnia visitors in the education field do their Erasmus+ staff mobilities at Omnia. If you are interested in VET staff mobility, we can offer you a tailored program according to your interests.
A typical visit program includes the following topics:
- introduction to Omnia and the Finnish education system
- visits to work placement companies
- following lessons and getting to know the Finnish practices of your own field
- getting to know the outputs and results of our international projects (for example, language learning packages, ECVET, etc.)
- information on how to work in international and national networks
- introduction to the implementation of the individual learning pathways at Omnia (for example, such as international pathway, active pathway)
- how to utilise new learning environments and learning methods
Visiting fee 350€ per person including lunch.
"Participating in the mobility project of teachers Step4VET gave me new understanding of running and management of school in the quality system, according to outcomes of learning orientated primarily to students’ achievements.
Lectures and visits to classrooms were not only well organised, but also very purposeful and in accordance with the project goals. Activity contents of mobility gave me insight into contemporary approach to education and provided me new ideas for improvement of our European development plan.
Mrs. Sirje Hassinen and International office in Omnia were a dependable and responsible partner in our project’s implementation."
—Mirjana Onukijević, principal of Technical School Slavonski Brod, Croatia
Let us know what you are interested in, and we'll plan the visit program accordingly.