Omnia, the Joint Authority of Education in Espoo Region, offers
- Upper secondary vocational education and training, apprenticeship training, general upper secondary education, workshops and liberal adult education courses.
- Flexible opportunities to combine studies and hobbies in a meaningful way.
- Competence development services and partnership for companies and working life.
Omnia in numbers
- 8300 students studying for a vocational qualification
- 1900 general upper secondary students
- 230 young people in youth workshops
- 150 students in basic education
- 1200 attending professional development and further vocational training
- 49 000 students attending liberal adult education courses approx. 3000 courses
- 360 VALMA students (preparatory education for vocational training)
- 870 staff members + approx. 600 full-time teachers
Omnia is also involved in
- Dozens of regional and international cooperation projects
- Hundreds of international exchanges for students and experts
- Employing hundreds of students in work-based learning environments
- Organising almost 2,000 further education days for teachers
- Working with dozens of multisector entrepreneurs on campus
- Development and distribution of digital competence
- Corporate and entrepreneurial services
Read more about us and our services