Omnia opens doors to working life and further education. In Omnia you can study two vocational upper secondary qualifications in English.
- Vocational qualification in social and health care (Practical nurse) provides you skills that you will need in different tasks as a practical nurse.
- Vocational qualification in business and administration prepares you for different positions in sales, customer service and marketing communication tasks in various fields of business and public sector.
You will study in different study environments: in classroom, at a work place, online or in different practical projects. Studying for a vocational qualification in English will improve your language skills and grants you eligibility for further studies in university or university of applied sciences.
Application period for these qualifications has ended.
- Applicants will be invited to Finnish and English language tests which will be arranged on 22.3.2018.
- The applicants, who have passed the language tests (Finnish and English), will be invited to an interview which will be held on 3.4.2018.
- The admission results will be sent to the applicants on 29.4.2018 at the latest.
- The admitted applicants need to confirm their study places by 13.5.2018 at the latest.
The invitations and the admission results will be sent to the applicants via email.