Omnia opens doors to working life and further education. In Omnia you can study two vocational upper secondary qualifications in English.
- Vocational qualification in social and health care (Practical nurse) provides you skills that you will need in different tasks as a practical nurse.
- Vocational qualification in business and administration prepares you for different positions in sales, customer service and marketing communication tasks in various fields of business and public sector.
You will study in different study environments: in classroom, at a work place, online or in different practical projects. Studying for a vocational qualification in English will improve your language skills and grants you eligibility for further studies in university or university of applied sciences.
Application period for Practical Nurse Program has ended.
- The admission results will be sent to the applicants on 30.4.2018 at the latest.
- The admitted applicants need to confirm their study places by 14.5.2018 at the latest.
Application time for Business and Administration Program ends on 27.5.2018.
- The applicants will be invited to language tests (Finnish and English) on 31.5.2018.
The invitations and the admission results will be sent to the applicants via email.