- Enrol on courses in the ilmonet.fi online service (ilmonet.fi) or by telephoning +358 20 692 444, Mon–Thu 12:30–15:30.
- Enrolment is binding.
- Your course place is personal and you cannot transfer it to another person.
- Courses are intended for people who are at least 16 years old.
- Persons under the age of 18 can only be enrolled by telephone.
- Read more about the course fees and discounts.
- We reserve the right to make changes.
Ilmonet.fi online service
The Ilmonet.fi online service allows you to browse the course selection and enrol on courses. You can also check your enrolments and waiting lists. You must register and log in to Ilmonet in order to enrol on courses.
You have the opportunity to obtain support and advice for the use of Ilmonet in our information services.
If you have already registered to Ilmonet, but have forgotten your login details, you can reset your username and password in Ilmonet (ilmonet.fi).
Registration to the ilmonet.fi online service
- You need online banking credentials or mobile ID for registration.
- Go to www.ilmonet.fi and click on “Log in” at the top of the page. After that, follow the instructions on the screen.
- After identification, you can create a username and password for Ilmonet.
Course enrolment in the Ilmonet.fi online service
- Log in with your username and password at “Log in”. You can also log in with your online banking credentials or mobile ID.
- Search for courses under Course Listings and Online Enrolment using a search keyword or other filtering functions.
- Open the course information by clicking on the course title.
- Enrol on the course by clicking the Enrol button. The button will only become visible when enrolment is possible. If the course page has been open immediately before the enrolment starts, you can make the Enrol button visible by clicking the Refresh Information button at the top right corner.
- Complete the enrolment by accepting the terms and conditions.
- More detailed enrolment instructions are available by clicking on the Instructions button at the top right edge.
- You will receive a confirmation message regarding your enrolment by e-mail.
- Note! You cannot enrol another person using your personal online banking credentials or Ilmonet username and password.
Cancellation of courses and enrolments
Terms of cancellation
- You can cancel your enrolment without a fee if the course is due to start in 10 days or more.
- If the course is due to start in 1 to 9 days and you want to cancel your enrolment, we will charge 50% of the course fee. However, the OPH course fee will be charged in full.
- If the course is due to start in less than 24 hours and you want to cancel your enrolment, we will charge the entire fee.
- For cooking courses, we will charge a material fee in addition to the course fee if you cancel less than 10 days before the start of the course.
- You cannot cancel a course enrolment just by notifying the teacher.
- Failure to pay the course fee or to attend lessons does not qualify as cancellation.
- The course fee will not be refunded even if you stop attending the course.
- If the course is due to start in more than 10 days, you can cancel your course enrolment on Ilmonet (ilmonet.fi) or through our customer service.
- If the course is due to start in more than 10 days, you can cancel your course enrolment through our customer service. In the subject field of the email, include the word “peruminen” (“cancellation”).
Lesson cancellations and changes
- We reserve the right to make changes to the course location, time and teacher. If necessary, the format of the course can be changed to classroom, online or multiform instruction. Changing the format of the course does not affect the price of the course.
- If one lesson is cancelled on a course that lasts for the whole term, students are not entitled to deductions from the course fee or a compensation lesson.
- When possible, we inform students of course changes or cancellations by text message, e-mail or telephone. As a student, you are responsible for keeping the contact information you provide to us up-to-date. You can notify our customer service of any changes to your contact information.
- On weekends, our customer service is closed. This may cause delays in informing students of course changes or cancellations.
Course place from the waiting list
If the course is full, you can enrol on a waiting list. If a course place becomes available, we will contact you by a text message or e-mail. If the course is due to start in less than seven days, we will contact several people on the waiting list. The person who confirms first will get the course place.
Enrolment for advanced courses
You can enrol for some advanced courses in advance. We will notify you of these courses by a personal text message or e-mail. You must confirm your enrolment on Ilmonet (ilmonet.fi) or by calling our customer service.