Name: Espoon seudun koulutuskuntayhtymä Omnia
Address: P.O. Box 77700, 02070 CITY OF ESPOO
Other contact information: 09 231 999, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Contact person for register matters
Name: Sonia Pérez Alemán
Visiting address: Kirkkokatu 16 A, 02770 Espoo
Postal address: P.O. Box 77711, 02070 CITY OF ESPOO
Other contact information: email@example.com
3. Data Protection Officer
Riina Kirilova, Service Manager
4. Name of the register
Customer and maintenance register of Omnia's website (e-commerce).
5. Purpose of the processing of personal data
5.1 Anonymous visit
You can visit the omnia.fi website without revealing your identity or other information about yourself.
It is possible to put personal information on the contact forms. This information is not stored on our site, but is emailed to the right team for processing. We state their purpose when collecting data and ask the user to confirm their consent to the processing of the data.
Personal information is required when purchasing products offered by Omnia through the Omnia.fi website (online store). Personal information is used to maintain their customer database, sell training and register for studies.
6. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data requires a legal basis for processing. The basis for the processing of personal data in this register is: agreement.
7. Groups of registrants
Customers, website administrators.
8. Information content and retention periods of the register
Information provided by the customer:
- First and last name
- address information
- telephone number
- mother tongue
- personal identification number
- educational background (Espoo Workers' College courses)
- work situation (Espoo Workers' College courses)
- newsletter subscription
- security ban
Personal data will only be kept for as long as is necessary for the management of the customer relationship and the provision of customer-related services, to meet legal requirements, or if there is another legal basis for processing. From the point of view of accounting and e-commerce management, the information is kept until the end of the financial year, for a maximum of 18 months.
- name and username
- role in system management
- time of the first login
- the date of the last login
The information is retained as long as the person is acting as an updater.
9. Information systems and/or other tools used for processing
10. Regular sources of information
Registered yourself, i.e. customers and administrators.
11. Regular disclosures
Omnia's student administration register, the financial management system in invoice processing, online payment intermediary in online payments.
12. Data transfer outside the EU or the EEA
The data will not be disclosed or transferred outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
13. Registry security principles
The registry is protected by a username, password, and firewall. The user register can only be accessed by designated Omnia and website provider representatives.
14. Rights of the data subject
The data subject's rights are determined by the EU's general data protection regulation (2016/679). The data subject has the right to:
- obtain information on the processing of their personal data
- gain access to information
- correct information
- delete data and become forgotten
- restrict data processing
- transfer data from one system to another
- oppose the processing of data
- not to be subject to automatic decision-making
Not all rights can be exercised in all situations. The situation is affected, for example, by the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
The contact person for matters relating to the data subject's rights is the data protection officer. Forms for checking, correcting, and deleting personal data can be found on the Tietosuoja ja tietoturva page (in Finnish).
15. Automatic decision making
There is no automatic decision making in the register.
16. Right to appeal
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Officer if he or she feels that we are in breach of the applicable data protection legislation when processing personal data.